Rosé Sangria with Summer Stone Fruit
Author: sass & veracity
Recipe type: beverage, drink, alcohol
- 1 bottle inexpensive Rose wine
- ½ lg. peach, cut into small pieces
- 1 apricot, sliced into eighths
- 1 pluot, cut into small pieces
- 1 Santa Rosa plum, sliced
- 1 handful cherries, sliced in half
- 1 oz. peach brandy
- 1 cup Perrier
- 3 T raw sugar
- Prepare all fruit either peeling or leaving peelings on to your preference.
- Place it in a pitcher you can pour from or a wide mouthed container to use a ladle with.
- Pour one bottle of inexpensive Rose over the fruit.
- Add the peach brandy next.
- Mix the Perrier with the raw sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add the mixture to the pitcher.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Provide ice cubes and more sugar for those who desire more sweetness.
Recipe by sass & veracity at http://sassandveracity.com/2013/08/02/rose-sangria-with-summer-stone-fruit/